This 2003 AP® Calculus AB Free-Response Questions Form B ap test prep also includes:
Get a better grasp of the intended content. The six free-response questions provide insight into the purpose of the AP® Calculus content. Two questions have real-world context while the remaining are void of context. The items range from calculating the area under a curve to finding the solution to a differential equation.
- Have partners exchange papers and score them according to the scoring guidelines
- Use the questions as guidance for instruction
- Requires knowledge of AP® Calculus content
- Contains sample responses to questions
- Includes commentary on the intent of each items