This 2011 AP® Calculus BC Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
Does the exam look pupils expected? Released free-response questions from the AP® Calculus BC exam allow teachers and pupils to see and practice with actual exam questions. Three of the questions come from the AB portion of the course with the remaining three from the BC portion. Learners may use a calculator on two questions and work within a context to answer two of the total six items.
- Compare the class' scores to the actual mean scores for each question
- Pay special attention to common errors during instruction and practice tests
- Requires knowledge of AP® Calculus BC course material
- Contains information on how test takers did on the exam
- Includes sample responses with score explanations