This 2002 AP® Statistics Free-Response Questions Form B ap test prep also includes:
Develop a deeper understanding of statistics. The six released free-response items from the 2002 AP® Statistics Form B involve several concepts that are currently in the regular statistics standards. Teachers see how AP® assessed the concept several years ago and incorporate that type of depth of content within the current course. Concepts include comparing two sets of data to understanding probability distributions.
- Divide the class and have each group compare their approaches to the questions
- Use the questions within unit assessments where appropriate
- Individuals should be aware of the content is from upper statistics courses
- Includes commentary for sample test-taker responses
- Contains descriptions on how to distribute points for each question