This 2013 AP® Calculus BC Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
Apply the skills to problems to ace the AP test. Free-response questions require scholars to take calculus skills and apply them to situations. Pupils use the questions to see how those situations appear on an upcoming exam. Teacher use the materials to help craft lessons that include application on a regular basis.
- Break up the questions and conduct review lessons around each part
- Individuals should complete the Calculus BC material
- Class members need graphing calculators for the first section
- Includes test-taker responses with a variety of scores
- Contains a description of common errors for each item
- Provides key aspects of the solution in the answer key