This 2006 AP® Calculus AB Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
Develop more than just a topical approach to the exam. The six free-response questions from 2006 reveal how the AP exam assesses topics. By using the questions, pupils practice topics such as velocity, sketch slope fields, solving differential equations, and definite integrals of piecewise defined functions.
- Have groups score the the sample responses given the rubric
- Compare your class's performance on the items to the given statistics
- Pupils should be comfortable with the content in Calculus AB
- Provides sample answers with scoring explanations
- Includes scoring statistics for each item
- Contains a description of common errors students make