This 2007 AP® Calculus BC Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
Provide a review for the exam so individuals don't tank. AP® provides the free-response questions for teachers to use to help their pupils prepare for the exam. The six BC questions from 2007 include regions bounded by functions, water in a storage tank, graphs of polar curves, tangent lines, hot air balloons, and a Taylor series.
- Use the performance on the questions to set up review groups
- Work the questions in throughout the year as instructors teach concepts
- The class should be complete with the content in the Calculus BC course
- Includes an answer key with scoring guides
- Contains a description of what to do to overcome common errors
- Provides sample responses with associated scores