This 1998 AP® Statistics Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
Free-response questions form the 1998 AP® Statistics exam allow class members to analyze data from real-life situations. The situations include tracking defective parts, tracking butterflies, evaluating weed killers and determining housing space. Questions provide data in a variety of methods from descriptions to computer outputs.
- Create pairs to score and create comments about each others' responses
- Get classmates to create questions that would test the same concepts
- Pupils should be comfortable with advanced statistics
- Includes the tables and formulas needed to respond to the questions
- Contains a scoring rubric
- Does not contain a description of the intent of the questions