This Calculus AB/BC - Sketching Graphs of Functions and Their Derivatives ap test prep also includes:
Find deeper meaning in graphs. Pupils use the knowledge gained from the previous sections in the unit to sketch graphs of a function's derivative. Learners also see how to sketch a graph of a function given the graph of its derivatives. In doing so, scholars interpret intercepts and critical points of each graph to gain insight of the other.
- Lead a discussion on why everybody's graph of a function may not be the same given the graph of the derivative
- Use calculators to check answers
- Fits as the ninth installment in a unit with 14 parts
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Includes several problems for individuals to practice the important concept
- Contains answer keys that provide the explanations of the solutions