This Graphs of Rational Functions worksheet also includes:
Sometimes graphing rational functions can feel a little "irrational." Starting with the basics, learners work their way through the pieces of these graphs and finish off with an application question.
17 Views 16 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use as a notes guide during the lesson and have learners finish it as homework
- May need to provide more teaching regarding the slant and oblique asymptote
- Calculators are necessary
- Great worksheet that slowly introduces new problems
- Provides a completely worked out answer key