This Graphs of Exponential Functions and Logarithmic Functions lesson plan also includes:
Graphing by hand does have its advantages. The 19th installment of a 35-part module prompts pupils to use skills from previous lessons to graph exponential and logarithmic functions. They reflect each function type over a diagonal line to identify the relationship between these two types of functions.
- Provide the class with tracing paper so they can see relationships between functions
- Use geometry software to show the relationship between exponential and logarithmic functions
- Learners need to be able to reflect points and graphs over the line y = x
- Worksheets provide tables and graphs for each graphing problem
- Resource includes scaffolding tips for teachers to help scholars