This 2008 AP® Statistics Free-Response Questions Form B ap test prep also includes:
To know what is on the test would be great. The six free-response question from the second form of the 2008 AP® Statistics gives pupils an insight into the format and general content of the exam. Each question requires the test taker to explain or describe different aspects of the answer.
- Use the questions as review before the test
- Create similar type questions to use on class assessments
- Individuals should be familiar with the statistics curriculum
- Includes sample responses
- Contains scoring guides on how to distribute the points