This 2003 AP® Statistics Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
Hypothetically, knowing the structure of a test should help. Pupils use the released free-response questions from the 2003 AP® Statistics exam to become aware of the structure of questions on the test. Half the questions in the set involve hypothesis testing. All of the question require class members to communicate conclusions.
- Divide the class into groups and have each group work a problem and present the solution to the rest of the class
- Use individual questions on tests where they fall in the curriculum
- Individuals should be familiar with the AP® Statistics content
- Provides descriptions on how to award partial credit
- Includes sample responses from test takers