This 2010 AP® Statistics Free-Response Questions Form B ap test prep also includes:
Form a good familiarity with the AP® test using Form B of the 2010 AP® Statistics free-response questions. Pupils use a test from a previous administration to prepare for their exams. A set of six questions assesses box plots, distributions, sampling, expected value, confidence intervals, probability, degrees of freedom, and linear regression.
- Use the resource to conduct a practice test session
- Knowledge of all concepts in the AP® Statistics curriculum is necessary
- Scholars need an AP®-approved calculator
- Provides scoring statistics for each question
- Includes a rubric and answer key in separate file