This 2006 AP® Statistics Free-Response Questions Form B ap test prep also includes:
Test a significant review of statistical questions. The resource provides pupils and teachers with insight into the way the exam assesses statistical concepts. Half of the released questions from the 2006 AP® Statistics Form B questions relate to testing of significance.
- Create posters with solution methods for each item
- Use the items as review for concepts
- Individuals should be familiar with statistics, especially significance testing
- Contains a description of the intent of each item
- Includes sample responses from test-takers