This Modeling Data unit plan also includes:
Is there a better way to display data to analyze it? Pupils represent data in a variety of ways using number lines, coordinate graphs, and tables. They determine that certain displays work with different types of data and use two-way frequency tables and scatter plots to describe associations and trends.
- Conduct a lesson on finding a regression line by hand
- Pupils should know how to create a scatter plot and a two-way frequency table
- Requires a login obtained by signing up for a free account
- Contains review problems for prerequisite skills
- Includes items to practice the concepts learned