This Module 9: Modeling Data unit also includes:
How many different ways can you model data? Scholars learn several in the final module in a series of nine. Learners model data with dot plots, box plots, histograms, and scatter plots. They also analyze the data based on the data displays and best-fit equations.
- Incorporate the Ready, Set, Go section as guided and independent practice
- Use technology such as graphing calculators, Desmos, or similar applications for large data sets
- Requires previous experience creating box plots and calculating measures of center
- Includes inquiry-based activities that frame the lesson
- Provides ideas for discussion questions