This English Language Arts Examination: January 2016 assessment also includes:
An English Language Arts exam contains 24 multiple-choice questions that individuals answer after reading informational and literary passages. Scholars then write a source-based argument and text-analysis response.
7 Views 6 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Pose the debate question from the Part 2: Argument section and have small groups discuss their opinions
- Discuss test-taking strategies with the class, asking volunteers to share tips for success
- Assumes experience with argument-based writing and knowledge of either literary elements/techniques or rhetorical devices
- Each section is well-organized with clear directions
- Targets several Common Core standards