This Calculus AB/BC - The Fundamental Theorem of Calculus and Accumulation Functions ap test prep also includes:
Connect integrals with differentiation. The beginning of the video introduces the definition of an accumulation function. Scholars learn about the relationship between integrals and derivatives. Using what is commonly known as Part Two of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, pupils practice finding the derivative of different accumulation functions.
- Spend some additional time with accumulation functions to be sure individuals understand them
- Assumes the class is familiar with taking derivatives, especially using the chain rule
- Fourth lesson in the 16-part Integration unit
- Speeds up the video during algebraic manipulations of expressions to save time
- Includes test prep type exercises