Present examples of trigonometric integrals with a video that shows an example of determining a trigonometric integral. The AP Calculus example shows that many of the trigonometric integrals require manipulation and using trigonometric identities to solve.
- Provide a quick review of the derivatives of the trigonometric functions
- The class should know the Pythagorean trigonometric identities
- Class members should know how to integrate using substitution
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Makes the comparison to the work done in proving trigonometric identities in precalculus
- Changes the color of the pen to highlight the integration portion of the solution
- The presenter's handwriting is difficult to read at times