What are the most important things about trigonometric derivatives? The 13th video in a series of 31 highlights three important aspects of trigonometric derivatives, the first being the derivatives of sine and cosine. The second is the definitions of the other trigonometric functions, and the third represents the derivatives of the other functions. The presentation continues to demonstrate the use of the chain rule and the power rule when working with more complex trigonometric functions.
- Develop a foldable that will help class members remember the derivatives of the trigonometric functions
- Conduct a quick review of the chain rule
- Individuals should know the definitions of trigonometric functions in terms of sine and cosine
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Provides a method to highlight that students can use sine and cosine to derive derivatives
- Shows all the steps in taking all the derivatives of a complex function