Use the Fundamental Theorem, not just look at it. Learners watch as the video walks viewers through finding the definite integral of a trigonometric function. The presenter provides helpful suggestions as she evaluates the example integral of cosine theta from pi to 2 pi.
- Provide opportunities for the class to evaluate definite integrals of basic polynomial functions
- Requires knowing the integral of trigonometric functions
- Expects the ability to evaluate trigonometric functions using a unit circle
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Uses technology to display the equations making them easy to read
- Provides each step in evaluating the integral