This Book Report Alternative: Rewind the Plot! lesson plan also includes:
Have you ever looked for a new way to teach an old concept? Scholars thinking about the rising action of a story in a whole new perspective. However, Book Report Alternative: Rewind the Plot! challenges readers and allows for much creativity. Book plots take on a new perspective as pupils review them backwards by completing the statement If you read _____, backwards, it's about_____.
- Create other various stems for completing
- Complete an example together (concept of thinking of plot together may take practice)
- Does not include novels/text
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Offers a printout for note taking about potential books to read next
- Lists an online tool to complement the lesson