This 2016 AP® Calculus AB Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
Using the common errors and test taker responses, it's easy for teachers to see where to pinpoint instruction throughout the AP Calculus course. Pupils, using the released items, develop an understanding of how future exams assess the material learned throughout the year.
- Find similar problem types to have groups work and report to the class how they solved them
- Use the items and develop lessons around them by providing the calculus skills as they are needed
- The class should be familiar with the material in the AP Calculus AB course
- Includes a description of the items
- Contains a scoring rubric along with point distributions
- Highlights common errors for each question