This 2009 AP® Calculus BC Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
Dive into the exam review. Pupils use questions, including one about diving into a pool, to prepare for the AP® Calculus BC exam. Items include contextual and non-contextual questions with contextual examples requiring a calculator. Teachers may use the items to help determine ways to provide instruction on topics.
- Review the common errors and look for them during instruction to correct them early
- Develop questions similar to the released items and have class members use them for additional practice
- Individuals should have completed the content in the BC course
- Contains suggestion on how to improve performance on the exam
- Includes an answer key with scoring guidelines
- Describes the common errors test takers made on each question