This 2016 AP® Calculus BC Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
The split is 50-50. Released free-response questions from the 2016 AP Calculus BC show that half the questions are from the AB portion of the course and the others are from the BC portion. Teachers and pupils use the items to prepare and practice for their exams. Resources include the exam questions along with sample responses that have detailed scoring for the responses.
- Create stations using items and have the class work through the stations
- Find similar items in the text to assign as practice
- The class should be familiar with the content from an AP Calculus BC course
- Contains descriptions of common errors from test takers
- Includes a detailed description of the intent of each item
- Provides a scoring rubric for the items