This 2018 AP® Calculus BC Free-Response Questions assessment also includes:
Don't just rely on the textbook. Released items from the AP Calculus BC provide pupils and teachers insight on how topics appear on the exam. The six items are divided into calculator and non-calculator sets with half of them also appearing on the AB exam. Each question is aligned to specific topics and learning objectives in the course.
- Have BC class members work with AB class members on topics that are on both tests
- Compare item scores of the class with the means for BC test takers
- Individuals should have completed the BC topics
- Includes a rubric with description on how to award points for each item
- Contains a description of common errors with each problem
- Provides sample responses and associated scores