This 2006 AP® Calculus AB Free-Response Questions Form B ap test prep also includes:
An exam divides the six free-response questions into calculator use and no calculator use items. The non-calculator items are conceptual in nature and test whether pupils understand the calculus concepts. Scholars explain their answers in the conceptual section of the test.
- Use the set of items to prepare for the final exam as well as individual chapter exams
- Lead a discussion with the class on different ways to approach each question
- Assumes individuals are familiar with the AP® Calculus AB content
- Includes sample responses with commentary and scores
- Contains an answer key with how to distribute points