This 2001 AP® Calculus AB Free-Response Questions assessment also includes:
Take a closer look at the exam. Released items from the 2001 Calculus AB exam allow teachers and pupils to view how the exam presents questions. Scholars use the questions to prepare for the test and compare their responses to the scoring rubric.
- Post the questions around the room have the class spend about 15 minutes with each question to get as far as they can
- Provide the sample responses to class members and have them decide which one scored the highest and its possible score
- The class should have completed the AP Calculus course
- Includes detailed description of each question
- Contains sample responses and their scores