This 2004 AP® Calculus BC Free-Response Questions Form B ap test prep also includes:
Take another look at the exam. A set of questions is a different form for the 2004 AP® Calculus BC free-response question section. The questions are evenly split into calculator and non-calculator sections. Pupils use their knowledge of integration and differentiation to solve each of the items.
- Use each item and build a unit around it using the assessed topics
- Pair classmates and have them work on the questions together
- Assumes learners are familiar with AP® Calculus BC content
- Includes an answer key showing critical work
- Contains commentary about each question