This 2008 AP® Calculus BC Free-Response Questions Form B ap test prep also includes:
This is integral to the test. Pupils realize that every question in the released free-response items from the 2008 AP® Calculus exam Form B requires integration. By reviewing the additional resources, scholars learn how important it is to integrate correctly if they want to score as many points as possible on the questions.
- Create a brainstorming session to see how the class would work each question
- Requires a graphing calculator for half of the items
- Assumes individuals are familiar with the AP® Calculus BC content
- Contains scored sample responses
- Includes an answer key showing required work