Mathematicians answer five word problems in an interactive practice all about repaying money using division. A calendar and moveable dollar bills aides participants in finding solutions to multiple-choice, fill-in-the-blank, and discussion questions.
- Encourage pupils to reference their notes and past papers while working on the interactive
- Have class members use pretend money to buy and sell goods such as pencils and erasers
- A free account to CK-12 is required to complete the interactive
- Pupils should be familiar with dividing money
- Provides additional information about the concept is available when learners are in need of assistance
- Immediate scoring and correct answers are provided as soon as a response is chosen