An interactive provides five questions that challenge scholars to decide whether integers are even or odd parity. A table assists problem solving with movable numbers that plug into equations and reveal the given parity. Question types include multiple choice and one discussion.
- Pose question five on a classroom blog; direct pupils to answer the question using complete sentences and reply to at least one peer with praise, a question, or constructive criticism
- Allow participants to reference their notes or anchor charts while working on the interactive
- As a class, review problems that were more challenging then give them the opportunity to try again
- The table must be reset between problems
- Create a free CK-12 account to open the interactive
- A clickable link directs participants to additional information on the concept
- Offers praise or the correct answer after a response is chosen