An interactive made up of five questions challenges mathematicians to divide integers and reflect on division properties. A moveable anchor aids in problem-solving. Question types include multiple-choice, true or false, and discussion.
- Pose the discussion question on a classroom blog
- Encourage pupils to use their notes for additional help while working on the interactive
- Paritpcants should be familiar with dividing integers and division properties
- The interactive is only accessible with a free CK-12 account
- More information is provided through the Learn More link
- Provides instant feedback as well as correct answers
- The anchor does not extend far enough to aid in answering question three