This The Gauntlet | Think Like A Coder, Ep 8 instructional video also includes:
No need to fear the Gauntlet of Forking Paths as long as you have your trusted robot companion. The hero of the video series must find the Node of Memory by navigating through a maze that has paths that each lead to two additional paths. Finding her way through it requires that she provide her robot with an algorithm. Scholars learn how to apply recursions and subroutines for tasks that involve self-similarity in their computer code.
- Have the class create graphic organizers comparing loops and recursion
- Pupils must be familiar with basic computer programming elements, such as loops, conditionals, and variables
- The resource is the eighth installment in the Think Like a Coder series
- Provides a hint for struggling learners
- Cool graphics help hold viewer interest and aid in understanding