This The Prison Break | Think Like A Coder, Ep 1 video also includes:
Break free from monotonous lessons. An engaging video introduces the computer coding series and describes the ongoing context. Robots have taken over, and the hero needs to escape from prison and save the world by solving a set of clues. Pupils learn about basic computer coding, specifically about for loops, while loops, and until loops.
- Have scholars use index cards to simulate code blocks and arrange the cards in order to model their programs
- This is the first of 10 episodes in the Think Like a Coder series
- No previous knowledge of computer coding is necessary
- Provides a list of resources for additional study
- Contains interesting graphics and animations
- Resource does not include an actual computer coding activity