This Unsolvable and Undecidable Problems activity also includes:
Try as you might, some functions just cannot be computed. The lab introduces the class to the possibility of unsolvable problems. The fourth lesson in a series of seven begins with a logic problem, then progresses to looking at functions that may run infinitely.
- Find other logical problems that can be solved using contradiction
- Build the suggested script within Snap
- The lab does not require Snap
- Includes extension activities
- Provides a section that role plays the thinking involved in solving a problem
- Does not contain teacher-specific information