This The Facts about Fact Checking: Crash Course Navigating Digital Information #2 video also includes:
How can people help make the Internet a positive force in their own lives and the lives of others? Pupils set out to answer just that question with part two from the Crash Course: Navigating Digital Information series. Narrator John Green discusses the ripple effect of making better decisions on the Internet. Scholars learn how to fact check, sort information, and separate facts from opinions.
- Have small groups make posters outlining the steps professionals follow to verify information
- Ask individuals to research the career of a fact-checker
- Requires a projector and speakers
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Funny and engaging narration style
- Graphics help reinforce content