This Data and Infographics: Crash Course Navigating Digital Information #8 video also includes:
One-hundred percent of those reading this sentence are human beings. Wait, what? With part eight in the Crash Course: Navigating Digital Information set, pupils learn how to think critically about statistics. Scholars discover how charts, infographics, and other data can be powerful—but also potentially flawed—forms of evidence.
- Have small groups evaluate charts and graphs using strategies from the video
- Invite individuals to create and display their own infographics about a topic of choice
- Requires speakers and projection
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Provides specific examples, text, and graphics to support content
- Uses humor and a casual but informative tone to maximize student interest