This Evaluating Evidence: Crash Course Navigating Digital Information #6 video also includes:
How do scholars learn to differentiate between good evidence and not-so-good evidence? The sixth installment from the Crash Course: Navigating Digital Information set is a great place to start. Pupils discover how to find reliable sources of online information that contain convincing evidence to support their claims. Individuals learn that without compelling evidence, there's no reason to believe anything on the Internet!
- Invite small groups to discuss strategies for differentiating between good and bad evidence
- Ask students to write informative essays about how to evaluate evidence
- Requires speakers and a projector for viewing
- Funny and captivating narration style
- Graphics, text, and specific examples make content more comprehensible