This Click Restraint: Crash Course Navigating Digital Information #9 video also includes:
Internet users often find themselves going down some crazy rabbit holes. What's the best way to exercise click restraint, or self-control, when encountering new information online? A video on navigating digital information shows viewers discover how to find multiple reliable sources when conducting an Internet search.
- Invite small groups to discuss how algorithms affect their social media experience
- Have learners take notes on the steps involved in exercising click restraint
- Lesson order is important
- Narrator presents information in a clear, easy-to-follow way
- Animations, graphics, and words help reinforce spoken content