Add, subtract, multiply, or divide ... which is the right operation to use? Give your classes some insight into using these operations to solve two-step linear equation using a video tutorial. The lesson describes how and when to use each operation by showing a series of example problems.
- Follow the lesson with whiteboard practice to check for understanding
- Review the properties of equality prior to showing the lesson
- Expects experience solving one-step equations
- Provides an explanation for each step of the process
- Includes an option for closed captioning to assist with note taking