With two examples, the presenter shows how to solve a two-step linear equation that contains decimals. Prior to solving the first example, the presentation reviews the steps to solving any two-step linear equation. The examples require using all four operations with decimals.
- Pause the video when each example is presented and have the class solve the equation
- Pupils should be comfortable working with decimals
- Individuals must know the basics of solving a two-step equation
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Displays the arithmetic steps required in solving the equation
- Uses a calculator to check the solution