Order really does matter! Show your class how order makes a difference in solving equations. The presentation uses the order of operations in reverse as a guide to help solve two-step equations. Continuing, the video shows how to solve two-step equations that involve grouping symbols.
- Pause the presentation after each example and check the answer
- Learners should know how to solve one-step equations
- Scholars need to know the order of operations
- Uses color to highlight the operation symbols
- Works several example problems