Master the essential algebraic skill of solving simple equations. Give learners a solid foundation with a video lesson easy to watch and re-watch until viewers understand the process. The instructor demonstrates solving four two-step equations that involve addition, subtraction, and division inverse operations.
- Flip your classroom by assigning the video as homework; use class time for practice
- Create a guided note document to match the video examples
- Requires a solid understanding of solving one-step equations
- Uses color to emphasize key points of instruction
- Explanations are clear and concise