Solving two-step equations is twice as fun as one-step equations! A thorough lesson shows the steps to solving two-step equations. Learners watch as the instructor not only explains how to use each operation but also explains why the steps are essential.
- Pause the video after each example and have pupils solve the same equation as reinforcement
- Have individuals record the examples in a graphic organizer as notes
- Requires proficiency using inverse operations with solving one-step equations
- Includes all operations and both positive and negative integers
- Shows steps organized neatly to facilitate note taking