Just jump in with both feet. To better teach Java, one must think Java. The College Board built document immerses teachers in object-oriented design by providing several resources for use. Resources include teaching strategies, design problems, lab assignments, and worksheets.
- Use the resource within a professional learning group of computer science teachers
- The class should be learning Java
- Students need access to computers to run programs
- Includes a list of web resources
- Contains code for activities