This Market Research and Design: The Headphone Challenge activity & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Watch augmented reality bring classrooms to life. Scholars work in groups to design, build, and market a new pair of headphones meant for children under three. They use an augmented reality app to show their headphones in action as they present their work to the class.
- Connect to a science lesson on the five senses or sound waves
- Use a decibel meter to measure the effectiveness of each headphone
- Requires a smartphone and downloading a free app
- Includes a pupil handout to follow throughout the activity
- Provides a rubric for assessing the headphone design