This 2009 AP® Computer Science A Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
Coding and decoding is part of the work. Pupils and teachers use the released questions from 2009 to gather information on how topics show up on the AP Computer Science exam. The four questions range from the array data structure to object-oriented programming. Additional resources provide a deeper insight into each of the items.
- Group similar questions from several years to use as practice, such as from 2008
- Divide the class to work on one problem and present their solutions
- The class should have completed the computer science course in JAVA
- Contains acceptable optional responses
- Includes examples of test taker responses with their associated scores
- Provides a description of common errors for each item