Implement strategies from the beginning to the end. A collection of strategies and lessons span from the first day of school to after the exam. Resources cover basic information such as computer ethics and top 10 tips to a lesson on how to introduce Java concepts to young computer scientists.
- Take the materials and revise them to be your own
- Assumes students are familiar with Java
- The class must have access to computers
- Includes answer keys when needed
- Contains slide presentations to assist with lessons