Don't assume your pupils understand assumptions. A teacher resource provides valuable information on inferences, assumptions, and conditions, and how scholars tend to overlook these aspects. It focuses on regression analysis, statistical tests, Bernoulli trials, and normal distributions.
- Provide the class with situations like those described in the resource and have a discussion about inferences
- Divide the class into groups and have each group investigate assumptions and conditions for a different area of mathematics
- While the primary audience is for instructors of AP® Statistics, other math teachers may find the resource useful
- Detailed and informative
- A table of contents with links makes it easy to navigate the web page
- No teaching materials or lesson content